About Me

                                                             

About Me


                                           


          Good morning everyone. My name is Penpatsorn Pholwong or you can call me Neo for short. I’m 16 years old. I’m studying in grade 11 at Sa-nguan Ying School, English Program. My favourite subject is English, When I have free time, I love cooking and reading novels. I always think about new food menus and try to make it deliciously. 



My goal for my future is to be a business woman because this type of job can earn a lot of money so I will be able to travel around the world.

 My favourite singer is Taylor Swift. She is very famous and beautiful.

 I can’t drink any diary products. My family consists of 4 people. Mother,father,sister, and myself. Starting with my father. He is a government officer. He loves reading the newspaper and listening to Thai country music. My mother is a nurse. She like to collect jewellery. Her favourite foods are papaya salad and noodles. Lastly is My sister, Her name is O.D. She is 15 years old. She is also studying in grade 10 at Sa-nguan Ying School, English Program. She loves reading books and singing. She is always singing. Also she wants to be a pharmacist when she grows up. My family used to have a dog named Choklab. It was very smart and cute but it died long ago. I was very sad. It will be in my best memories. When my family have holidays, we usually go to the beach and have some seafood. Today I have told  you about my hobbies, my family, my pet, The things that I like and my goals for my future. I hope you enjoy hearing about me. Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment